The internship will be focused on supporting and assisting the Executive Team in their daily tasks and duties.
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Fluency in English language;
- Working knowledge of computer;
- Good organization and planning skills;
- Good analytic and decision making skills;
- Self starter and initiative;
- Ability to drive projects forward to completion;
- Good teamwork skills.
This is a temporary (1-2 months), part-time position.
Schedule: flexible, at least 20 hours per week.
The deadline for submission of CVs and Cover Letters is July 3, by 18:00 pm.
Interested candidates will submit the applications to Elena Buzu, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current number of members 132