AmCham Call for "Young Professionals Program" Applications, 4th generation
AmCham Young Professionals Program is at its 4th edition and we are pleased to formally announce open the application process in recruiting young specialists for Young Professionals Program, 4th generation. The AmCham Young Professionals Program is an excellent opportunity to meet new people and establish business connections with talented and ambitious individuals. At the same time, it enables participants to gain knowledge and experience pertinent to the modern business environment in an interesting and interactive way at workshops and meetings. The Young Professionals Program is intended for successful young employees of AmCham Member Companies, who have the potential to become business leaders in the future. The trainings/workshops will take place once a month, and will be delivered by successful business leaders, Top-managers, trainers and guest speakers from abroad. The candidates will be awarded with a certificate at the end of the Program.
Enable Your Colleagues to Develop Professionally and Personally
Enroll them in the AmCham Young Professionals Program, and as a great business leader show them that you are aware of the importance of their professional and personal development. The development of employees is an indicator of the development of a company and society as a whole.
One person per member company will be accepted.
The applications call for the Young Professionals Program is open until August 31st, 2015 to candidates who meet the following criteria:
Qualifications & skills required for young employees:
• potential to become business leaders
• ability to be role models
• possession of ethical principles
• desire to build a successful career
• willingness to self-develop
• wish to upgrade their competences
• age range: 20-35 years
• to be an employee of an AmCham member company for at least 1 year.
Documents to be submitted to email@example.com with the notification YPP:
1. Nomination form (to be signed by a leader, manager of the AmCham member company)
2. CV in English
3. Make a video about yourself (Ro or Engl)~2/3 min (it will be an opportunity to demonstrate your communication skills, analytical skills, creativity, flexibility and adaptability).
Please speak also about:
• Why are you interested in this project?
• What was your greatest achievement?
• What are your career goals?
Benefits for Program participants:
- Build personal & professional networks
- Develop career skills
- Take active part at Learning, Collaboration & Networking events
- Exposure to diversified business areas
- Provide a forum for discussion on topical issues
- Meeting business leaders, Top Managers
Participation fee: 100 USD (to be paid by the company after the applicant is accepted).
Should you have any questions, please contact Elena Buzu, Program Coordinator at +22 211 781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.