AmCham signed "Global Partnership Agreement" with MIEPOAugust 17
On August 17, 2009, American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova (AmCham) signed global partnership agreement with the Moldovan Investment and Export Promotion Organization (MIEPO) considering their common willingness to cooperate on specific economic development issues that are important for the Republic of Moldova.
The purpose of the agreement is to provide mutual support through an exchange of information and to implement different types of economic issues which are of great importance to the Republic of Moldova in general and the two respective organizations in particular. Also, the aim of the agreement is to establish a successful partnership between both organizations covering different spheres of cooperation such as: client referral mechanism, information exchange and the implementation of specific ad-hoc joint activities.
The key points of the agreement are:
• Participation in specific Export and Investment Promotion activities including Moldovan and foreign Trade Fairs, participation in incoming and outgoing export and investment business missions and participation in export- and investment-related seminars, workshops and conferences;
• Participation in specific events and initiatives that aim at furthering and enabling export environment in Moldova such as conferences, roundtables and workshops;
• The exchange of information between AmCham and MIEPO considering different business development publications and organizational strategic or action plans;
• Organization of joint training events;
• Organization of joint export and/or investment-related seminars, workshops and events;
• Joint purchasing and sharing of specific (export and investment) business development publications;
• Cooperation on specific common publications.
The Moldovan Investment Attraction and Export Promotion Organization (MIEPO) founded in 1999, is a public institution of national importance, which during its 10 years of operation has played the role of a bridge between the state administrative institutions and the local business community, elaborating proposals to improve the investment and business climate in Moldova and implementing a wide range of activities to achieve the organization’s main goals.
2019 AmCham General Sponsors