On July 24, at the initiative of the Economic Council to the Prime Minister, AmCham Moldova attended a meeting to discuss the main problems encountered by economic agents from the retail sector.
Topics discussed include:
- To what extent has the sector been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- To what extent is the sector interdependent with other economic sectors in Moldova?
- What is the share of sales that have gone online?
- What measures could the Government take to help this sector?
- What are the digitization solutions that could be implemented in the sector?
Should you need further information, please contact Victor Baciu, Policy Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.