Call for "Young Professionals Program" Applications, 8th generationNovember 15
The AmCham Young Professionals Program is in its 8th edition and we are pleased to formally announce that the application process for recruiting young specialist is now open!
The AmCham Young Professionals Program is an excellent opportunity to meet new people and establish business connections with talented and ambitious individuals. At the same time, it enables participants to gain knowledge and experience pertinent to the modern business environment in an interesting and interactive way through workshops and meetings.
The Young Professionals Program is intended for successful employees of AmCham Member Companies, who have the potential to become the business leaders of the future. Trainings and workshops will take place once a month (third Wednesday of each month), and will be delivered by successful business leaders, Top-managers, trainers and guest speakers. Candidates will be awarded with a certificate at the end of the Program.
Enable Your Colleagues to Develop Professionally and Personally
Enroll them on the AmCham Young Professionals Program; and show them that as a great business leader you are aware of the importance of their professional and personal development. The development of employees is not only an indicator and reflection of a company’s level of development, but of society as a whole.
One person per member company will be accepted.
The call for applications is open until December 07, 2019 to candidates who meet the following criteria:
Qualifications & skills required for employees with a young career:
• Potential to become business leaders
• Ability to be role models
• Possession of ethical principles
• Desire to build a successful career
• Willingness to self-develop
• Wish to upgrade their competences
Documents that need to be submitted as part of application:
1. Nomination form (to be nominated by a leader, manager of the AmCham member company, (mails accepted))
2. CV in English
• Why are you interested in this project?
• What was your greatest achievement?
• What are your career goals?
Please submit the above to email@example.com with the subject “YPP 2019 Application”.
Benefits for Program participants:
• Build personal & professional networks
• Develop career skills
• Taking an active part at Learning, Collaboration & Networking events
• Exposure to diversified business areas
• Provided with a forum for discussion on topical issues
• Meeting business leaders, Top Managers
Participation fee: 100 USD (to be paid by the company after the applicant is accepted).
Should you have any questions, please contact Elena Buzu, Program Coordinator at +373 22 211 781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 AmCham General Sponsors