AmCham Tax & Legal Committee held its meeting on Tuesday, September 7.
There were various reasons for the meeting, including analysis of the permissive acts issued by the Ministry of Finance, Main Tax Inspectorate and Main Customs Authority, under the Guillotine 2+ project.
AmCham invited USAID / BIZTAR expert - Alexandru Sava to make a short introduction about Guillotine 2+ progress. Together with Alexandru, Tax & Legal Committee analyzed entire list of permissive acts issued by the Ministry of Finance, Main Tax Inspectorate and Main Customs Authority. The meeting was focused on practice of issuance of permissive acts, various issues appearing in this respect, as well as on potential positive amendments to be brought in the law.
The meeting turned out to be very active, with almost 20 participants involved in discussions. Thus, AmCham is glad to recognize that the expertise of its members brought significant added value to Ghilotine 2+ project.
Proposed Agenda of the meeting was as follows:
1. Introduction and acquaintance with new Committee members (representatives of Moldcell, BCR Chisinau, Moldova Agroindbank)
2. Analyzing the permissive acts issued by the Ministry of Finance, Main Tax Inspectorate and Main Customs Authority, under the Guillotine 2+ project
Taking into consideration that AmCham is a member of the Guillotine 2+ working group, AmCham availed from the opportunity to express its opinion on various permissive acts.
3. Analyzing the Questionnaires on Binding Tax Rulings
4. Analyzing Draft Law on amending and supplementing the Law on audit activity, nr. 61-XVI dated 16 March 2007. (attached)
5. Planning future Tax & Legal Committee activities (e.g. follow-up with Ministry of Finance on Fiscal Policy for 2011)
We would like to thank all Committee members for their active participation and commitment.
If you would like to be part of the Committee or require any information related to its activity, please contact Serghei Toncu, Project Manager, at 211 781 or firstname.lastname@example.org