Las Vegas, Nevada; January 7-10, 2014
The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Bucharest and the U.S. Embassy in Chisinau invite Romanian and Moldovan electronic decision makers, retail buyers, distributors, importers, financial and market analysts, other interested companies and members of the press to attend 2014 CES (www.cesweb.org).
CES is the world’s largest annual trade show for the broad-based consumer electronics (CE) technology market -- from mobile electronics, audio and video, home networking information and wireless technology to high-end audio and satellite systems. It is the premier event bringing together consumer electronics product manufacturers, distributors, researchers, content developers, financial analysts, and the press with the highest concentration of buyers and decision-makers in the retail distribution channel. This year, CES is expecting 150,000 attendees, including 35,000 international attendees, from 150 countries. Over 3,000 exhibitors will showcase the latest products and technologies across 1.8 million net square feet of exhibit space.
If you register as a “Delegate” with the U.S. Commercial Service in Bucharest, you receive the following valuable benefits:
• Complimentary Exhibits Plus Pass - admission to all Exhibits, Keynotes, Super Sessions and selected free conference sessions. A $100 value!
• A complimentary invitation to the Global Matchmaking and International Reception at CES
• Pre-show assistance with planning your time at CES
• A list of exhibitors who export or indicate an interest in exporting to the region
• Free access to International Commerce Centers (ICCs), available exclusively for international attendees, including:
o complimentary computer stations and laptop hookups with internet access
o Private meeting rooms
o Lounge area with refreshments
o Onsite assistance from Department of Commerce Trade Specialists
• Tailored matchmaking for international buyers interested in meetings with U.S. exhibitors at CES.
If you are interested in joining our Delegation to CES please email to BogasieruIG@state.gov (U.S. Embassy in Chisinau) or Monica.Eremia@trade.gov (U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy in Bucharest).