Healthcare Committee members met on February, 14 at the Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals office to discuss about:
• Committee participation in the Interdepartmental Commission for Assurance of the Pharmaceutical Assistance Security and Combating Illicit Drug Import.
At the Committee, the Chair of the Healthcare Committee, Elisei Gonta, presented a report that highlighted the most important problems that pharmaceutical companies encounter, such as:
- The deadlines for the registration of the price of the medicine
- The transparent communication regarding the price registration process
- The adjustment of the prices of generic medicine and original ones
• Establishing contacts with the new partners of dialogue from Ministry of Health and Ministry of Economy identified at the Commission meeting.
- Representatives from the Ministry of Economy expressed their interest in creating a work group that would address the problems that the Committee raised.
• Amendments to the Draft of the State Regulation of Quality of Medicines in Moldova.
- Several amendments were identified, discussed and agreed upon preseting them to the Ministry of Health.
• The upcomming work-shop on farmaco-economy.
Should you be interested in any information related to Healthcare Committee activity or would like to be part of the Committee, please contact Ana Raileanu, Healthcare Committee Coordinator at 211 781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.