AmCham Moldova has just delivered the latest recommendation package to the Government. The new 8 chapters package sets the top priority recommendation, while representing our commitment to take the economy to the next level. We would like to continue our structured dialogue with members, and Government partners to make Moldova a more attractive destination to investors and to find potential competitive edges in the current economic race.
Read the Publication
The new publication is divided into 8 chapters, as follows:
- Do not Compromise on Fundamentals
- Enhance Investment-Friendly Business Environment
- Guarantee a Competitive and Predictable Tax Regime
- Ensure a Competitive Labor Regulation Framework
- Streamline the Cross-border Trade and Access to Market
- Focus on Industrial Policy
- Enhance the Financial Services Usage
- Advance on Digital Transformation
This is the first edition of the document. As we'll be advancing in our dialogue with the new Cabinet, this document can be further developed, covering new areas and industries, cascading into more technical details, when presented to a certain Ministry or Agency.
Your input is always welcome!
Current number of members 132