Date: April 11
Time: 15:00 – 17:00
Venue: AmCham office (45B Puskin street, 3rd floor)
The event is aimed at informing the banking industry of the advantages of arbitration within financial disputes.
The presentation will be focused on the following components:
• The arbitration clause
• Request for arbitration / notification
• Respondent’s defense
• Appointment and challenge of arbitrators
• Hearings and debates
• Interim measures / emergency arbitrator
• Arbitration award
• Expedited arbitral proceedings
• Arbitration costs and fees
If you would like to attend the event, please confirm your participation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 22 211 781.