Date: June 18 - 22 (deadline to apply April 27, 2018)
Venue: Millennium Hotel Minneapolis, 1313 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
Pricing & Agenda
This event will begin with a Medical Technology Forum held on Monday, June 18 in Minneapolis, Minnesota followed by prescheduled business-to-business meetings between European delegates and Minnesota companies, networking opportunities and company visits for the European representatives.
Strong export opportunities for U.S. companies include advanced medical and surgical equipment, disposable products, radiology, optical devices, dental equipment, software for hospital management and internal networks, and technology for non-communicable diseases.
Parties will discuss market trends for medical devices, eHealth, and Health Information Systems. Business experts will share their visions for the direction of the European health care sector with additional opportunities to:
- Introduce and learn about products manufactured and invented by Minnesota companies
- Get the opportunity to meet with distributors, partners and manufacturers from these markets
- Participate in self-scheduled, tailored B2B meetings
- Negotiate and potentially sign purchase agreements
- The Medical Technology Forum on Monday at the Millennium Hotel to welcome guests with speakers from the State government and prominent US and European businesses, and to kickoff networking opportunities.
- A full day visit to the Mayo Clinic on Wednesday with presentations on current medical technology trends and the opportunity to tour the hospital.
- Visits and half-day working sessions each with top management at 3M, Medtronic, and Starkey Hearing Technologies.
- Self-scheduled meetings and one-on-one company visits per delegates’ requests.
- Free time to explore all of the sensational attractions that Minnesota has to offer, including: Mall of America, Guthrie Theater, Walker Art Center, Mill City Museum, countless high end restaurants, and many more.
More information about this opportunity is on the Mission flyer. To assist with the application process, here is the link Mission Application Instructions document.