The Committee members met at AmCham premises to discuss, among others, the following aspects:
- Summary of Committee activities until mid-2012, and its objectives until the end of 2012
- Impact of a new tax and customs policy approved by the Parliament in July 2013 on AmCham members
- AmCham congratulatory letter to Mr. Nicolae Vicol (new head of the Main Tax Authority), as well as potential collaboration between Tax & Legal Committee and Main Tax Authority
- Functioning of the electronic general register of VAT invoices, practical problems arising for AmCham members together with introduction of this new concept
- Provisions of a relatively new law on protection of personal data, difficulties arising with practical implementation of these provisions, areas for improvement at the level etc.
- Other matters proposed by member of the Committee
Further to all the discussions held, Committee members agreed to follow a particular action plan on tackling the above-mentioned and other matters that are specific to Committee activity.
Should you have any questions related to this meeting or any other activity of the Tax & Legal Committee, please don\'t hesitate to contact Serghei Toncu, Committee Coordinator, at 211-781 or firstname.lastname@example.org