The Healthcare Committee Members met on March 21 at GlaxonSmithKline premises to discuss the following emergent issues:
• The transparency in the process of the registration of medicine prices
• Promoting the Ethical Code related to the pharmaceutical area
• The price adjustment between the original medicines and generic ones
• The procedure of money reimbursement of the state in the case of compensated medicines
• The analysis of the Draft Law regarding the interdiction of the medicine advertisement.
The Committee will continue it’s consequent and intense dialogue with the relevant authorities in order to reflect and protect the position of its members on above mentioned areas .
Should you have any questions related to the activity of the Healthcare Committee, please do not hesitate to contact Ana Raileanu, Committee Coordinator, at 211-781 or email@example.com.